This ad is expired.
"FUEL MOVES EVERYTHING...INCLUDING YOUR CAREER"
WE ARE OFFERING FLEXIBLE HOURS!!!
Job Description Summary
As a welder/ fabricator,you will be responsible for joining metal using a variety of techniques to form tanks. Duties include cutting and welding materials according to blue prints approved by the professionals. We are looking for employees who are enthusiastic, willing to learn and can follow instructions in a physical nature job.
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Machining fabrication materials and components
- Fitting, setting and installing fabricated structures
- Cut, bend and shape with a variety of processes
- Accurately read and use a tape measure to help produce small steel parts required per drawing specification using various powered tools/machines
- Operating plasma, cutting equipment and machinery in a safe manner
- Ensure paperwork and job cards fitting to each job are completed
- Work collaboratively alongside others
- Maintain a clean and work safe environment
- Require a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of experience as a welding fabricator
- MIG & Stick Experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and documents
- Basic math and design skills
- Strong Work History
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task/prioritize work
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 50 lbs
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Work life balance, medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K, paid holidays, referral bonus and continuous training and education. Boot allowance and uniform service is included.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency